- sets the amount of effected signal fed back into the effect (for a stronger effect)
- controls the input level of the effect. At higher gain settings a lot of effects can go into overdrive or distortion.
- When set to ENV the phase shifter is controlled by an envelope follower. When set to LFO the phase shifter is controlled by a low-frequency oscillator. When set to EXP the phase shifter is controlled by an expression pedal (not included).
- set the start point of the sweep controlled by the envelope of the input signal.
- set the end point of the sweep controlled by the envelope of the input signal.
- controls the speed/rate of the LFO wave that controls the effect
- Modulation switch
- In ENV mode the toggle switch determines the speed at which the phase shifter reacts to your playing. When set to FAST the envelope follower will respond quickly to your playing. When set to SLOW the envelope follower will respond slowly to your playing.
In LFO mode the toggle switch determines the shape of oscillation. In the UP position the LFO will produce a triangle wave, giving the phase shifter a smooth modulation from the START to STOP settings. In the DOWN position the LFO will produce a square
Designed by Richard Lingenberg and Mike Beigel (Musitronics/Mu-Tron designer)
Experience cascading sweeps and gorgeous, panoramic imaging through stereo outputs. Generate seductive stereo phase shifting at its finest. User-defined start and stop ranges allow you to sculpt phase shifting to fit your performance needs. Optical circuitry provides a wide dynamic range making the Polyphase ideal for hot output instruments, including keyboards. Generate stereo liquid phasing at its finest.