- High Filter
- low-pass filter, filtering out the high tones?
- Bass Filter
- high-pass filter, filtering out the low tones?
- mixes the clean signal with the effected signal
- Sub (only on reissues)
- gives the sub-octave more punch
Get down! Generates deep, phat bass tones one octave below the notes you play. Two separate smoothing filters enable you to tailor your sub-octave signal to the exact bass sound you desire, separating the Octave Multiplexer from other octave devices. Run your vocals through it and sound just like Ike Turner. This is a monophonic device and works only on single notes.
2 reviews, average score of
|2016-01-17||BlakeInDisguise||8/10||No Need for a Bass Guitar, Seriously afraid ill bust my Guitar amp, Stunning Deep tone.||Not great with chords and sounds more like single notes anyway, Sometimes produces a odd waffling buzz with a sustained note.|
- Electro-Harmonix Octave Multiplexer
- Electro-Harmonix POG Polyphonic Octave Generator