- High Filter
- low-pass filter, filtering out the high tones?
- Bass Filter
- high-pass filter, filtering out the low tones?
- mixes the clean signal with the effected signal
- Sub (only on reissues)
- gives the sub-octave more punch
Get down! Generates deep, phat bass tones one octave below the notes you play. Two separate smoothing filters enable you to tailor your sub-octave signal to the exact bass sound you desire, separating the Octave Multiplexer from other octave devices. Run your vocals through it and sound just like Ike Turner. This is a monophonic device and works only on single notes.
- (2008-12-11) Electro Harmonix Octave Multiplexer XO Demo by Tone Factor
- (2009-02-19) Octave Multiplexer - Demo by Dan Miller - Analog Sub- Octave Generator by Electro-Harmonix
- (2010-02-07) Electro-Harmonix - Octave Multiplexer - Demo by Dan Miller - Analog Sub- Octave Generator by JRRSHOP02
- (2010-07-08) Electro Harmonix Octave Multiplexer by ProGuitarShopDemos
- (2011-05-19) Electro-Harmonix Octave Multiplexer by UpsizingGear
- (2011-06-10) EHX Octave Multiplexer - Gear Up by TMNtv
- (2012-10-18) Electro Harmonix Octave Multiplexer Review by kaputsport
- (2012-10-19) Octave Multiplexer vs OC2 by kaputsport
2 reviews, average score of
|2016-01-17||BlakeInDisguise||8/10||No Need for a Bass Guitar, Seriously afraid ill bust my Guitar amp, Stunning Deep tone.||Not great with chords and sounds more like single notes anyway, Sometimes produces a odd waffling buzz with a sustained note.|
- Electro-Harmonix Octave Multiplexer
- Electro-Harmonix POG Polyphonic Octave Generator