Electro-Harmonix Memory Boy - Analog Delay
What is it that makes a performance legend? Experience and design integrity make a legend. Since the early 1970’s, Electro-Harmonix has been designing analog delays featured on some of the greatest recordings and used by legendary musicians throughout the world. From the original Memory Man to the Deluxe Memory Man, still available today, our delays are desired instruments for the organic tones that deliver textures that define quality.
The new Memory Boy carries the performance heritage for warm analog delays and modulations that made its ancestors the go to legends that remain today. With two years in design using new and refined, analog IC’s the focus was making the legend affordable to every musician while maintaining the character and artistic sounds that let you stand apart.
The new Memory Boy straps on the cape and flies with heritage into the search for amazing sound at a price that mere mortals can afford.
- Electro-Harmonix Deluxe Memory Man - Solid State Echo / Analog Delay Line
- Electro-Harmonix Memory Man - Solid State Echo / Analog Delay Line
- Electro-Harmonix Memory Man - Solid State Echo / Chorus
- Electro-Harmonix Stereo Memory Man - Stereo Echo/Chorus
- Behringer VM1 Vintage Time Machine - Delay/Echo/Chorus/Vibrato
- Electro-Harmonix XO Deluxe Memory Man - Echo / Chorus / Vibrato
- Electro-Harmonix XO Deluxe Memory Man 550-TT
- Electro-Harmonix XO Deluxe Memory Man with Tap Tempo 1100
- Rocketride The First Echo On The Moon (XO DMM modded by Björn Juhl)
- Electro-Harmonix XO Stereo Memory Man with Hazarai
- Electro-Harmonix Memory Boy - Analog Delay