Electro-Harmonix unveils the new Hot Wax pedal which combines the Crayon full-range overdrive and the Hot Tubes, a reissue of the classic 1970s CMOS overdrive. Each pedal can be used individually or they can be stacked with the Crayon driving the Hot Tubes to create new tones and textures.
Independent Volume and Drive controls are included for both overdrives as are dedicated pop-free footswitches and effect status LEDs. A master EQ section featuring Bass and Treble, plus a Blend control which lets the player mix in their dry signal, provide superior tonal control and flexibility making the Hot Wax ideal for guitar and bass.
- Combines the Crayon full range overdrive and the Hot Tubes, a reissue of the classic 1970s CMOS overdrive.
- Use the Crayon or Hot Tubes alone or stack them with the Crayon driving the Hot Tubes
- Sounds great on guitar and bass
- Blend control lets you blend in your dry signal which is especially useful on bass guitar
- Master EQ section features Bass and Treble for increased tonal control and flexibility
- Quiet pop-free foot switching
- Comes with a standard EHX 9.6DC200mA PSU