- mixes the input signal with the effected signal
- controls the difference in frequency with the input signal
- same as shift, but for fine-tuning
Adds moving harmonies to the note or chords being played. Unlike other Ring Modulators, the Frequency Analyzer has controllable high order filters that reduce cross distortions and enhance the variations. The course and fine control let the user set a single frequency that will then be both added and subtracted from the original note or chord. Blend control lets you mix the new notes with the original. This is a must esoteric pedal, especially for techno cats. Devo had their biggest hit using the Frequency Analyzer.
- (2009-02-24) Frequency Analyzer - Demo by Dave Weiner - Ring Modulator by Electro-Harmonix
- (2010-02-07) Electro-Harmonix - Frequency Analyzer - Demo by Dave Weiner - Ring Modulator by JRRSHOP02
- (2011-08-03) EHX Frequency Analyzer in 100 Seconds by docSanchezFX
- (2012-03-13) EHX Frequency Analyzer on Moog Little Phatty by FreeTheInternets