The ultimate chorus pedal. Lush, warm and defined chorusing and vibrato. Simple but definitive performance controls. Use the stereo outputs and be enveloped in a spatial shimmer.
This recreation of the original 1970's Clone Theory is re-known for its very edgy chorus. Stereo outputs provide lush chorus and vibrato with a sparkling wash and liquid elegance.
- (2009-02-17) Stereo Clone Theory - Demo by Larry DeMarco - Analog Chorus/ Vibrato by Electro-Harmonix
- (2010-02-07) Electro-Harmonix - Stereo Clone Theory - Demo by Larry DeMarco - Analog Chorus- Vibrato by JRRSHOP02
- (2010-07-08) Electro Harmonix Clone Theory by ProGuitarShopDemos
- (2011-09-02) EHX Clone Theory in 100 Seconds by docSanchezFX
- (2012-08-13) Electro Harmonix Stereo Clone Theory Guitar Effects Pedal by Gear4music
- (2016-10-20) Jack Bates, bassist for Peter Hook & The Light, soundchecking Joy Division's "Love Will Tear Us Apart" with the EHX Clone Theory. Catch Peter, Jack and their mates on tour » www.peterhook.co.uk by Electro-Harmonix