- Volume L
- Volume R
- Drive L
- Drive R
- Input Level (Lo-Hi)
The LPB 2ube is the velvety entranceway your instrument has been waiting for. Much like its name suggests, this line-level preamp utilizes two tubes to deliver optimum gain while remaining quiet and transparent. Offering amazing definition and warmth that you wouldn't expect to find in a foot pedal, the LPB 2ube applies a full 300 volts to the tube plates so you get total performance and power without compromising your tone quality.
In either stereo or dual mono mode, the LPB 2ube offers numerous applications. Two warm and full frequency inputs and outputs, as well as the potential to gang the I/Os, make for a clean pre-amp stage with both a master volume and master drive controls. A highly adjustable and sweet-sounding guitar drive can be used for either recording or as an amazing front end to non-master volume vintage amps.
Line-level preamp. Two tubes deliver optimum gain while remaining quiet and transparent, offering amazing definition and warmth. In either stereo or dual mono mode, the LPB 2ube offers two full-frequency inputs and outputs, as well as the potential to gang the I/Os.
- Electro-Harmonix LPB-1 Linear Power Booster
- Electro-Harmonix LPB-2 Linear Power Booster
- Electro-Harmonix Nano LPB-1 Linear Power Booster (Nano series)
- Fuzzrocious The Overdose (LPB clone)
- General Guitar Gadgets LPB2 Replica (LPB-2 clone)
- MadeByMike Salt Booster (LPB clone)
- MadeByMike Salt Booster Plus (LPB clone with tone control)
- Pro Tone Pedals Thruster (LPB clone)