Electro-Harmonix Performance series
Versatile Volume Pedal delivers accurate and expressive control over the volume of an instrument
NEW YORK CITY, New York, October 13th, 2017 - Electro-Harmonix has announced the introduction of a new, smooth operating Volume Pedal featuring two impedance options for maximum compatibility and housed in a rugged, lightweight chassis. With selectable 25K or 250K impedances, the Volume Pedal is well suited for both active and passive pickup equipped guitars and basses as well as keyboards, other electronic instruments and line level signals.
The EHX Volume Pedal enables the player to attenuate their signal anywhere in the signal chain and its passive design means no power is required. It is the latest offering in EHXâ€™s Performance Series that includes the Wailer Wah, Cock Fight Plus Wah and Talking Pedal with Fuzz, Expression Pedal and Dual Expression Pedal. The EHX Volume Pedal is available now and carries a US Street Price of $62.75.
- Attenuate your signal anywhere in your signal chain
- Ultra-smooth and precise action
- Selectable high and low impedance switch for universal compatibility
- Passive, so no power is required
- Weight-saving design which gigging pedalboard users will appreciate