- High Filter
- low-pass filter, filtering out the high tones?
- Bass Filter
- high-pass filter, filtering out the low tones?
- mixes the clean signal with the effected signal
a 70's Electro-Harmonix brochure
Now Synthesize a not one octave below the one you're playing. The Octave Multiplexer literally allows you to convert any standard electric guitar into an electric bass - making possible lightning fast bass runs. An unbelievable extension for horns and trumpets. It explodes the tonal capabilities of these instruments into the range of the bass and baritone horns. Five filters allow the user to shape the harmonic content of the new note from fuzz bass to a pure deep organ bass. The Octave Multiplexer is fantastic on voice too; it makes any singer sound like Ike Turner. The Pedal gives the musician continuous foot-controlled blending of his notes and the octave-synthesized notes, for ultimate flexibility. This allows the playing of guitar/bass duets and answering bass runs.
- 13" x 6" x 3 3/4"
- 4 pounds
- Electro-Harmonix Octave Multiplexer
- Electro-Harmonix POG Polyphonic Octave Generator