Electro-Harmonix Satisfaction Fuzz
“The Rolling Stones ushered in the age of fuzz tone and, in fact, all sound effects with their monster hit ‘Satisfaction’ and indirectly got me started on my career.”
- –Mike Matthews
EHX re-creates the classic fuzz tone with the Satisfaction Fuzz. Use it to create your own legendary riff.
Electro-Harmonix (press release)
Electro-Harmonix unveils the Satisfaction Fuzz
NAMM SHOW, ANAHEIM, CA, January 23, 2014 – EHX re-creates the classic fuzz tone pedal with the Satisfaction Fuzz, now updated with true bypass circuitry for optimum signal integrity. The Satisfaction Fuzz features an elemental two-knob layout with controls for Volume and Attack (fuzz). True to the genre, this classically-voiced fuzz tone creates a sound that is anything but subtle and goes from an aggressive rasp to full-on fuzzed-out mayhem.
The Satisfaction Fuzz is packaged in Electro-Harmonix’s compact, rugged, nano-sized chassis making it an ideal addition to the pedalboard of a player looking for that classic fuzz tone sound and vibe.
The new fuzz tone pedal ships with a 9-Volt battery and can also be powered by an optional EHX 9.6-Volt/DC200mA AC adapter. It features a very affordable U.S. list price of $69.54.
- Maestro FZ-1 Fuzz-Tone
- Sekova Model No. 59 Distortion Box (2 different circuit versions)
- G.M. Electronics FM-3A Fuzz Up
- G.M. Electronics FM-3B Fuzz Up
- Creepy Fingers Fuzz Nugget
- Del Rey Custom Shop Fuzz King '62
- Del Rey Custom Shop Fuzz King '65
- Ghost Effects FZ-1 Fuzz-Tone
- Jerms FZ-1
- Jerms FZ-1A
- North Effects The Primitive
- Plan-9 Fuzz Stone Ge
- Skreddy Pedals Bloody Knuckle
- Smitty Pedals Maelstrom
- Vectra Maestro FZ-1A Fuzz-Tone
- Maestro FZ-2 Fuzz-Tone