Octavix delivers the definitive late 1960’s fuzzed out, octave up sound together with modern enhancements that update the classic concept.
Housed in EHX’s rugged nano package, the Octavix features Volume, Boost and Octave knobs. Volume regulates the output level of the pedal. Boost controls the amount of fuzztone and Octave adjusts the volume of the octave above. A mini-toggle lets the player select between 9 or 24 volt power rails and determines the power supply voltage for the entire circuit. At 9V the pedals behaves like the classic, saggy fuzz box. At 24V the Octavix delivers a tighter sound and a richer octave tone. True bypass ensures maximum signal path integrity.
A period-evocative, psychedelic design and blue LED contribute to the pedal’s vintage vibe. Octavix runs on a 9 volt battery or accepts a standard EHX9.6DC power supply.
- Classic octave up + fuzztone effect pedal
- Switchable 9 and 24 volt power rails give a saggy or tight sound
- True bypass
- Blue LED
- Runs on 9V battery or standard EHX9.6DC power supply
- Dimensions in inches: 2.75 (w) x 4.5 (l) x 2.1 (h)
- Dimensions in mm: 70 (w) x 115 (l) x 54 (h)
- (2015-01-29) Electro-harmonix Octavix Fuzz/Octave Pedal - Sweetwater at Winter NAMM 2015 by Sweetwater Sound
- (2015-02-03) Electro Harmonix Octavix (Octave Fuzz) Pedal Demo at Namm 2015 by StompboxTV
- (2015-04-02) Electro Harmonix Octavix Review by DawsonsMusic
- (2015-04-09) Electro-Harmonix Octavix Fuzz/Octave Up Pedal Review by Sweetwater Sound by Sweetwater Sound
- (2015-04-15) Musikmesse 2015: Electro Harmonix Super Pulsar, C9 & B9, Nano POG, Good Vibes & Octavix by SessionMusicTV
- (2015-04-15) Electro-Harmonix Octavix by Electro-Harmonix
- (2015-04-20) EHX Octavix by Electro-Harmonix
- (2015-07-23) Electro-Harmonix Octavix | octave fuzz by JJ Likes Guitar
- (2015-08-21) Review Demo - Electro Harmonix Octavix by Premier Guitar