- Distortion Switch
- Turns distortion On/Off.
- Controls how the envelope filters respond to the input signal.
Sleek, small and funky, the exact twin of the legendary Bassballs. Same controls, same sound but now in a pocket size, die-cast case. The twin-tuned filters sweep your instrument's signal giving a unique vocal tone. Use the mild distortion switch to add throatiness. Great on bass and guitar.
Not one, but two narrow filters sweep your tones under control of the envelope, generating very unique vocal-like sounds. A distortion switch enriches the harmonics. The response control varies the sweep range determined by your attack. Not only designed for and great on bass guitar, but also very funky on guitar.
- (2008-11-15) EHX Bassballs Nano by bassfuzzcom
- (2009-02-22) Bassballs - Demo by Dave Weiner - Twin Dynamic Envelope Filter by Electro-Harmonix
- (2010-02-07) Electro-Harmonix - Bassballs - Demo by Dave Weiner - Twin Dynamic Envelope Filter by JRRSHOP02
- (2011-07-24) Ehx Bassballs Twin Dynamic Filter Effect by Chatreeo
- (2011-10-07) EHX BASS BALLS NANO - GEAR UP by TMNtv
- (2011-12-11) Electro Harmonix BassBalls Demo by shibilski
- (2012-08-10) Electro Harmonix Nano Bassballs Twin Dynamic Envelope Filter Effects Pedal by Gear4music
- (2012-11-20) Electro Harmonix Nano Bassballs Dynamic Filter Pedal at Sam Ash Music by Sam Ash
- Electro-Harmonix Bass Balls - Twin Dynamic Filters for Bass Guitar
- Behringer VB1 Vintage Bass - Dual Dynamic Filter
- Eleca EBB-1 Bass Distortion - Twin Dynamic Filter (copy?)
- Eleca Best Bass
- Fuzzy Balls Envelope Filter (modified clone)
- Mark Hammer's Ultraballz (modified clone)
- Mooer Audio MFT1 Bass Sweeper
- Shunin BassBalls