Electro-Harmonix press release
Long Island City, New York, November 21, 2011—The new Analogizer is an effect pedal designed to warm up the harshness of a digitally processed guitar, or for thickening up an already warm sound. It provides the organic tone and feel of an analog delay, without the long delay times.
The Analogizer features four controls: Gain, Spread, Blend and Volume. The Gain control allows a user to boost their input gain up to +26dB which can be used, for example, to make a solo stand out. Spread controls the delay time of the Analogizer from 3.5 mS to 65 mS. Adjustments in the lower-half of its range provide tonal variations in the effect. Adjustment in the upper-half can be used to thicken up a player’s sound. Blend enables a guitarist to mix their direct and effected signals from 100% dry to 100% wet. Volume controls the pedal’s output level.
Electro-Harmonix Founder and President, Mike Matthews, says: “Got the digital blues?” The Analogizer coats your guitar in warm, organic, analog tone.”
Housed in a solid die-cast package, with a 4.37? long by 2.37? wide footprint, the Analogizer is equipped with a 9V battery and can also be powered by an optional 9.6V/DC200mA AC adapter. The Analogizer will be shipping in late November with a U.S. list price of $139.80
- (2011-12-01) Electro-Harmonix Analogizer demo by Electro-Harmonix
- (2012-01-22) NAMM '12 - Electro-Harmonix Analogizer & Deluxe Memory Man 550-TT Demos by Premier Guitar
- (2012-02-07) Vinyl VS iPod with Klon Centaur and Analogizer Shootout Featuring Coldplay by JHS Pedals
- (2012-04-02) Electro Harmonix Analogizer by Electro-Harmonix
- (2012-04-16) EHX Analogizer in 100 Seconds by docSanchezFX
- (2012-11-19) Electro Harmonix Analogizer Effect Pedal at Sam Ash Music by Sam Ash
- (2013-04-09) Review - Electro-Harmonix Analogizer by baxshopnl
- (2014-02-19) Electro-Harmonix Analogizer by Prymaxe
- (2014-02-19) Electro-Harmonix Analogizer by popintothechemist