Following the introduction of the innovative 22 Caliber Guitar Amp, Electro-Harmonix presents a more powerful 44-watt version in our smallest pedal-sized package. The 44 Magnum Power Amp, designed with guitar in mind, is also at home with bass, keyboards or virtually any electric instrument.
The 44 Magnum delivers a broad power range with plenty of headroom. It can also be driven to a natural saturation as the volume is turned up. A Tone Switch lets the player select a neutral tone or a top-end boost that adds upper harmonic definition.
The ultra-portable 44 Magnum is ideal as a primary or a backup amplifier, and at 4.70 (h) x 3.70 (w) x 1.18-inch (d), can go directly from your pocket or gig bag to the stage. It comes complete with a 24DC-3000 power supply and is compatible with any speaker cabinet providing an 8 or 16 Ohm load.
The new 44 Magnum guitar amp head provides 44 watts of clean and natural power but can also deliver a true amplifier overdrive at the turn of a knob. From your pocket to the stage, the 44 Magnum is the perfect gigging and practice solution. Despite being described as a “guitar head” the 44 has the character and control to work with any electric instrument. Flip the brightness switch for a more defined top end. The sweet tone of our legendary 22 Caliber but with an extra power edge that can make a difference.
- (2010-06-23) Electro-Harmonix 44 Magnum Power Amp by Harmony-Central
- (2010-11-22) Electro-Harmonix 44 Magnum Amplfier by GuitarGearComMx
- (2011-01-30) Electro-Harmonix 44 Magnum Power Amp Demo & Review EHX .44 mag by The Tone King
- (2011-03-09) Electro-Harmonix 44 Magnum | Demo Review by MusicOffCommunity
- (2011-08-09) Electro-Harmonix 44 Magnum - Full HD Videotest by MusicOff
- (2011-10-29) Tavo Limongi-Magnum 44 Electro-Harmonix & Extreme Metal Modtone by GuitarGearComMx
- (2012-07-03) POD HD300 into EHX Magnum 44 - Live Volumes by DrKarnivore
- (2017-08-25) That Pedal Show ? Pedal Sized Amps: EHX Magnum 44, Seymour Duncan PS170 & Vox MV50AC by That Pedal Show