- Combination of "Gain" and filter direction?
- Determines frequency peak of filter. Makes more "effected sound" when turned up more.
- Mode (LP/BP/HP)
- Select the filter used by the effect: Lowpass, Bandpass or Highpass.
Designed by Mike Beigel, inventor of the legendary Mu-Tron III envelope filter.
"Oh my!!! How did they do it? How did they get that incredible Q-Tron envelope follower sound into such an inexpensive battery-operated unit? How did they manage to create an envelope follower that's as smooth as a baby's bottom at every combination of settings? You know what, I don't care, just give me the damn thing!"
- (2009-02-20) Mini Q-Tron - Demo by Peter Stroud - Envelope Filter by Electro-Harmonix
- (2010-02-07) Electro-Harmonix - Mini Q-Tron - Demo by Peter Stroud - Envelope Filter by JRRSHOP02
- (2010-07-13) EHX (electro harmonix) Mini Q-tron envelope filter by robopimp420
- (2010-07-14) EHX mini qtron by robopimp420
- (2010-09-13) EHX Mini Qtron by lynchsandman
- (2012-04-10) [????] 686? Todays Gear Electro-Harmonix Mini Q-Tron by Today's Gear
- (2012-12-25) ELECTRO HARMONIX MINI QTRON - FRYETTE MEMPHIS 30 - CHARVEL CH1 JAPAN by JokeAndRazz
- (2015-04-18) Electro-Harmonix Mini Q-Tron Envelope Filter/Auto Wah by PedalOfTheDay