If you are an enthusiast for tube amp tremolo then your're in for a real acoustic treat with the Delta-Trem. This pedal authentically recreates the alluring, hypnotic tone and feel of a vintage amp tremolo. This is accomplished by using a filament lamp and photocell assembly in conjunction with a vacuum tube signal path - twice for stereo! This gives an exceptionally warm and musical tremolo effect that blends well with clean and overdriven guitar sounds. The dual signal path allows the pedal to operate in mono tremolo mode into a single amp or stereo where the sound is ping-ponged between two amps for a huge, spacious tone.
Circuit operation is extremely quiet with none of the audible "ticking" often associated with tube amp tremolo. The Delta-Trem features a configurable low frequency oscillator that accurately reproduces the classic deep sine wave throb found on early Fender tube amps along with triangle, square, pulse, rising and falling sawtooth waveforms to recreate a "Leslie" rotating speaker swirl through to intense ‘machine-gun' stutter effects. This pedal is designed to give players easy access to classic rock ‘n' roll, blues and surf tremolo tones with outstanding warmth and hi-fidelity.
- 100% Tube Signal path Vacuum tubes and photo-resistors are utilised to create the tremolo effect. Custom photo-cells ensure absolute minimum harmonic distortion for an exceptionally pure tremolo tone.
- Powerful Mixed-Wave Modulator Advanced L.F.O. technology allows continuous control of many waveforms. Standard mode reproduces smoothed triangle (linear) to sine and psuedo-square with all the wave variations between to recreate a range of authentic tube amp tremolo tones. The pedal can be further configured to produce variations of rising and falling sawtooth waves, for "Leslie style" acceleration effects. The Delta-Trem is unique that all waveforms have rounded edges for a sweet and musical tremolo - very usable and quiet operation.
- Twin L.F.O. Operation In standard mode the signal is ping-ponged between left and right outputs. The Delta-Trem can also be configured so that the "Depth" knob operates as an independent L.F.O. control. This creates some unique amplitude modulation effects as the channels drift in and out of phase.
- Amber/orange LEDs pulsate with modulation speed for visual song tempo matching. The orange LED indicates the modulation rate for the second L.F.O.
- (2010-07-08) Effectrode Delta-Trem by ProGuitarShopDemos
- (2011-12-24) Delta-Trem Pedal by Effectrode
- (2017-04-11) Delta-Trem Demonstration by Effectrode
- (2013-11-09) Preludio in Do min (BWV999) by Effectrode
- (2013-11-09) Observing the Sounds of the World by Effectrode
- (2013-11-09) Valco by Effectrode
- (2013-11-09) Swampy by Effectrode
- (2013-11-09) Twin Stutter by Effectrode
- (2013-11-09) 1950s Ballad by Effectrode
- (2017-05-20) Delta-Trem Rhythmic Patterns I by Effectrode