- Gate (On/Off)
- Eye (On/Off)
- Loop (On/Off)
- Fuzz (Disaster)
Do not fear the many knobs and switches of the TBD for they are the tools you will use to take your guitar, and other pedals, into unheard of sonic territory. The TBD consists of two parts : the oscillating fuzz, and the feed back loop. The oscillating fuzz will make your guitar sing, sputter, cry, and wail. The feed back loop gives new life to your other effects by mutating them into synth-heavy noise machines which you can then control through the wonder of the photo sensitive eye. Not for the faint of heart, the TBD will challenge the way you play and perform, but you'll be better for it in the end.
The TBD is simply an oscillating fuzz and a feed back loop with photo sensitive eye in one pedal. The oscillating fuzz is capable of hundreds of different fuzz tones with it's blend, fuzz, oscillation, and gate controls, while the feed back loop can mutate any of your other effects into a new noise generating machine of doom.
- (2008-09-18) Devi Ever / Effector 13 - Truly Beautiful Disaster by FuzzHugger(fx)
- (2009-01-30) Truly Beautiful Disater - french review by Devi Ever FX
- (2009-07-10) Truly Beautiful Disaster - Low fidelity factory by PumpkinPieces33
- (2009-10-29) Truly Beautiful Disaster w/ drum loop by Devi Ever FX
- (2011-02-12) OohLaLa / Effector 13 Truly Beautiful Disaster: Fuzzy Oscillation At Winter NAMM 2008 by GearWire