The Transmisser is a modulated reverb with extra-long decay fed to a highly resonant filter. It is the sonic recreation of blowing your signal to bits, shooting it through a black hole then beaming it back down on a cloud of cosmic dust. It is a Blazar for musical instruments.
If you canâ€™t already tell, the Transmisser is not your every-day reverberation device. It does not do subtle. It does not do spring. It does not do a wood-paneled rumpus room with 1â€ thick carpet. It will not recreate the classic sounds of the 60â€™s, 70â€™s and 80â€™s. The Transmisser will create an ultimate soundscape-y backdrop to your all-night guitar freak-out. Itâ€™ll quickly turn you into a one note per minute knob twiddler. Itâ€™ll make you want to break out that dusty old expression pedal to do slow riding filter sweeps for days. Itâ€™ll get you out of that stupid ergonomic chair, close that flaptop computer and force you to enjoy playing music again and thatâ€™s the most important thing, am I right?
You're gonna love what it does with your space.
- Decay: This controls how long the reverb trails last. Trails become longer as you turn this clockwise.
- Darkness: This controls the tone of the reverberated signal; darker clockwise, lighter counter-clockwise.
- Freq: The controls the frequency of the resonant filter that processes the reverberated signal. Higher clockwise, lower counter clockwise. This can also be controlled by an expression pedal through the jack located on the Eastern side. Tip= Wiper, Ring= 3.3v and Sleeve= ground. We highly recommend the Moog brand of expression pedals because they know whatâ€™s up.
- Warp: This is a system slew control. As you turn this control counter-clockwise; the filter becomes deeper and more resonant, the decay becomes longer and warmer, the modulation grows wider and the whole system becomes more mellow. As you turn it clockwise, the whole system will tighten up and become more refined.
- Rate: The Rate is hardwired for the optimum depth and controls the speed of the system-wide modulation in a narrow range that creates a sound far more unique than a simple modulated reverb. It is not only modulating the reverberation but also the Freq and Darkness within a small range that is dependent on where the Warp control is set. Faster clockwise and slower counter-clockwise.
- Mix: This is the reverb blend control. It adjusts how much wet signal is blended with your dry. More clockwise, less counter-clockwise.
4 5/8â€³ x 2 1/2â€³ x 2.25â€³ with knobs
Our pedals take a standard 9 volt DC power supply with a 2.1mm negative center barrel. We always recommend pedal-specific, transformer-isolated wall-wart power supplies or multiple isolated-output supplies. Pedals will make extra noise if there is ripple or unclean power. Switching-type power supplies, daisy chains and non-pedal specific power supplies do not filter dirty power as well and let through unwanted noise. Do not run at higher voltages! Current draw is 70mA.
- (2016-09-14) EarthQuaker Devices Transmisser Resonant Reverberator by EarthQuaker Devices
- (2016-09-14) New phone who dis? #newpedal #transmisser #earthquakerdevices #eqd2 #akron #eqd coming soon! by EarthQuaker Devices
- (2016-09-14) EarthQuaker Devices Transmisser Resonant Reverberator by reverbmarket
- (2016-09-16) Transmisser Demo by EarthQuaker Devices
- (2016-09-17) Earthquaker Devices TRANSMISSER - Review by EytschPi42
- (2016-09-19) EarthQuaker Devices Transmisser by Sweetwater Sound
- (2016-09-20) EarthQuaker Devices Transmisser Pedal Demo by Chicago Music Exchange
- (2016-09-26) EarthQuaker Devices Transmisser Reverb | Elevation Boutiques by Elevation Boutiques
- (2016-09-26) Here's a quick & simple demo of the new Transmisser from @earthquakerdev ! You're local guitar store will have these up for grabs on October 3rd! Click the link in our profile for the full demo.
- (2016-09-27) EarthQuaker Devices: TRANSMISSER Demo (#1) with Acapulco Gold by Burgerman666
- (2016-09-27) EarthQuaker Devices: TRANSMISSER Demo (#2) by Burgerman666
- (2016-09-27) @earthquakerdev Transmisser + Avalanche Run = ?
- (2016-09-28) The Transmisser plays nice with others. @earthquakerdev
- (2016-09-30) Transmisser and Chill by EarthQuaker Devices
- (2016-10-03) Earthquaker Devices - Transmisser by Kayzer
- (2016-10-03) #transmisser by EarthQuaker Devices
- (2016-10-03) Transmisser Demo by EarthQuaker Devices
- (2016-10-04) EarthQuaker Devices Transmisser Reverb by ProGuitarShopDemos
- (2016-10-05) EarthQuaker Devices Transmisser Resonant Reverberations by JustNickMusic
- (2016-10-05) Earthquaker Devices Transmisser James Ryan - Cranbourne Music by cranbournemusic
- (2016-10-05) Earthquaker Devices Transmisser Part 1 - clean sounds by ilovenoise
- (2016-10-07) Live Q&A with the #Transmisser wizards! by EarthQuaker Devices
- (2016-10-10) EarthQuaker Devices - Transmisser by ProGuitarShop Collective
- (2016-10-12) Earthquaker Devices Transmisser by Txirula Tube
- (2016-10-19) EarthQuaker Devices Transmisser Pedal by guitarworld
- (2016-10-19) Earthquaker - Transmisser by Knobs