Earthquaker Devices (Anaheim, CA 1.18.12)
The tone job is an all analog active guitar and bass EQ and booster with a small foot print. It was designed to be subtle yet highly effective while dialing in all the right frequencies. It was tuned by ear using a number of different guitar and amp combinations with the goal of delivering booming low end, chiming highs and cutting mids without being overbearing like most guitar oriented EQ’s on the market.
Simple and effective, exactly what a guitar EQ should be.
- Level (boost control)
MAP: $165.00 USD
Release Date: June 2012
- (2012-02-09) NAMM '12 Earthquaker Devices Rainbow Machine, Organizer, and Tone Job by Premier Guitar
- (2012-06-19) EarthQuaker Devices Tone Job EQ & Booster by EarthQuaker Devices
- (2012-06-22) Earthquaker Devices Tone Job by Prymaxe
- (2012-06-28) Earthquaker Devices Tone Job by ProGuitarShopDemos
- (2012-07-12) EarthQuaker Devices Tone Job EQ & Boost by JetCityMusic
- (2012-08-15) Earthquaker Devices Tone Job EQ - Demo by Just Nick for Rock n Roll Vintage by JustNickMusic
- (2012-10-25) EarthQuaker Devices Tone Job - Stomp Romp Snack Demos #27 by StompRomp
- (2013-01-20) Earthquaker Devices TONE JOB preamp EQ guitar effects pedal demo by Gearmanndude
- (2016-04-12) Upside down @earthquakerdev board.. You hear Spatial Delivery + Afteneath + Tone Job + Arrows + Black Eye = Edible Sounds. #earthquakerdevices #eqd @centerstreetstudios by Elevation Boutiques
- (2017-06-24) EQD's Lamont Thomas aka Obnox aka Nox pairs his Fender #Telecaster with #ToneJob + #Talons in this week's #eqdemo! Check out his new record here: https://goo.gl/Mxx1ht Dr. Z Amplification Ampeg by EarthQuaker Devices