Earthbound Audio Effects
The Pale Mare is a silicon fuzz based on the Japanese Roland Bee Baa. The sounds available go from scooped buzzy 60's psych fuzz to crunchy distortion to heavy sludge madness.
- Level - Output volume
- Fuzz - Intensity of fuzz and sustain. Gets very saturated by noon. Higher settings can bring glorious feedback for depraved fuzz freaks only.
- Tone - A treble cut to fine tune the fuzz.
- Filter - A vintage scoop filter found in many classic Japanese fuzz designs activated by the F footswitch. Fully counter-clockwise yields the heavy mid-scooped buzz found in the original Bee Baa. Turning the control clockwise adds mids, volume and saturation leading to a brutal sludge tone.
- TR toggle - A 3-way switch to choose the preferred high-end response. Middle position offers the most high-end sizzle, right position is the mellowest response and left falls in between. This control is very useful when switching between different types of pickups.
- Gate knob / toggle
The pedal is wired for true bypass and runs on 9v battery or industry standard Boss-style 9v power supply.
- Ace Tone FM-1 Fuzz Master
- Ace Tone FM-2 Fuzz Master
- Ace Tone FM-3 Fuzz Master