Earthbound Audio Effects
The Centurion fuzz pedal from Earthbound Audio is made by hand in the U.S. This model is a silicon transistor based fuzz using NOS bc109 transistors. It is designed to provide heavy fuzz ideal for 70's / stoner / riff rock.
Controls are as follows:
- VOLUME: output level of the device. loads of output available.
- MASS: a sort of tone/sustain control. far counterclockwise settings have less wooliness and a clearer pick attack while far clockwise settings have much more wooliness and sustain.
- FUZZ: intensity of the fuzz signal. 3/4 to maximum is recommended.
- HI switch: a 3-way high cut. center allows the most treble through, right cuts some high end, left cuts even more high end.
- LO switch: a 3-way low end boost. center allows the least bass through, right adds low end, left adds a ton of low end.
Other features include:
- Hand wired throughout the pedal
- True bypass wiring
- NOS bc109 transistors
- 1% metal film resistors for lower noise level.
- High quality WIMA film capacitors and BC Components electrolytics
- Bright blue LED indicator
- Powered by a 9v battery or boss-style adapter
- (2011-12-12) Earthbound Audio Centurion Fuzz - Guitar Demo by MrExcane
- (2011-12-20) Earthbound Audio - Supercollider - Beast - Centurion Fuzz - GUITAR Demo by MrExcane
- (2011-12-20) Earthbound Audio - Supercollider - Beast - Centurion Fuzz - BASS Demo by MrExcane
- (2011-12-20) Earthbound Audio - Centurion by Kayzer
- (2012-01-22) Earthbound Audio Centurion Fuzz - Black Arts Toneworks LSTR - Guitar Demo by MrExcane
- (2016-09-14) Earthbound Audio Centurion Fuzz by PedalOfTheDay