A high quality delay with a natural and warm sound. It gives a lot of depth to your sound. From a 50's short and clacking slapback sound, to a 70's long and floating echo, to a perfectly controlled rhythmic pattern; or to the most mysterious atmosphere? Imagine a sound and the Shoot Again will directly set the scene when you begin to play.
- Delay Time > sets the interval between each repetition
- Feedback >multiple repetitions, set from 1 to infinite.
- Level > The volume of repetitions is based on the guitar sound.
- Robust metal case
- Finishing: complete epoxy painted coating
- Compact pedal shape and size and the jack area is placed behind for a minimum space requirements. Access plate has an easily removable battery closed with tight seal and has an anti-skid surface.
- Potentiometer, jacks and switch screw on the chassis, no weakening of the printed circuit board
- High-quality components and delay circuit
- Controls: Delay time (from 40 to 300 ms), Feedback, Level
- Dimensions (inch): Length 3.85 , Width 2,75, Height 2.16
- Weight : 8.818 oz.
- Power supply: 9V 6F22 battery (provided) or DC 9V 200 mA (optional)