A high quality delay with a natural and warm sound. It gives a lot of depth to your sound. From a 50's short and clacking slapback sound, to a 70's long and floating echo, to a perfectly controlled rhythmic pattern; or to the most mysterious atmosphere… Imagine a sound and the Shoot Again will directly set the scene when you begin to play.
- Level > The volume of repetitions is based on the guitar sound.
- Feedback >multiple repetitions, set from 1 to infinite.
- Delay Time > sets the interval between each repetition.
- Robust metal case
- Finishing: complete epoxy painted coating
- Compact pedal shape for a minimum space requirements
- Potentiometer, jacks and switch screwed on the chassis, no weakening of the printed circuit board
- High-quality components and delay circuit
- Controls: Delay time (from 25 to 600 ms), Feedback, Level
- Input: 1/4" (Impedance: 470kΩ)
- Output: 1/4" (Impedance: 470Ω)
- Current draw: 40mA
- Dimensions: 90x35x35 (mm)
- Weight: 150g
- Power supply: DC 9V (optional)