Overdrive is a term used in the car industry, to modify a carburetor in order to improve the engine performance.
The Drive In pedal will bring the same thing to your amplifier, to make it sound like something you have never heard before. It perfectly reproduces how an all tube amp sounds when you turn the volume up, a natural distortion with rich overtones.
The Drive In is a generous overdrive which respects the subtle sounds of your guitar and your amp's personality. No matter the power gain you chose, the potentiometers Low and High allow you to adjust the tone to sound as natural as possible, without the "electronic" sound of an usual overdrive pedal. Whether you like thick and aggressive distortions or light and mild distortions, you just need to adjust the power gain and the Low and High knobs.
- Robust metal case
- Finishing: complete epoxy painted coating
- Compact pedal shape for a minimum space requirements
- Potentiometer, jacks and switch screwed on the chassis, no weakening of the printed circuit board
- High-quality components and overdrive circuit
- Controls : Gain, Low, High, Level
- Input: 1/4" (Impedance: 470kΩ)
- Output: 1/4" (Impedance: 470Ω)
- Current draw: 40mA
- Dimensions: 90x35x35 (mm)
- Weight: 150g
- Power supply: DC 9V (optional)