It has all the qualities a guitarist requires from a distortion: an expressive, nuanced sound with so much gain you can play any kind of music genre, from Heavy Blues to Heavy Metal. Even when the gain is set on the extreme position, you can still distinguish the nuances when you play. The distortion level is controllable and can be used if you like to play while decreasing the guitar volume. If you switch your pickups or your guitar, you can hear the difference because the Extra Balls distortion has a high quality circuit which does not press on the tone or dynamic nuances.
- Gain > precise and progressive level of distortion setting
- Tone > the tone control allows an optimal consistency between the amp and the guitar.
- Level > the level you get when you switch the pedal can be identical or much louder depending on what you need
- Robust metal case
- Finishing: complete epoxy painted coating
- Compact pedal shape and size and the jack area is placed behind for a minimum space requirements
- Access plate has an easily removable battery closed with tight seal and has an anti-skid surface.
- Potentiometers, jacks and switch screw on the chassis, no weakening of the printed circuit board
- High-quality components and distortion circuit
- Controls : Gain, Tone, Level
- Dimensions (inches): Length: 3.85, Width: 2,75, Height: 2,16
- Weight : 8.818 oz.
- Power supply: 9V 6F22 battery provided or DC 9V 200 mA (optional)