Guitar tuner pedal. Highly effective circuit, insulated from any outside noise and vibrations, for accurate and fast tuning in the harshest conditions. Large blue backlit screen unaffected by glare, always readable either on a pitch black stage or in intense lighting conditions.
Eagletone proudly presents its new Cocktail series: ten pedals that will certainly have an effect on you!
We met up with the best bartenders from all over the world and compiled their recipes to get their trade secrets.
For each model, we selected the ultimate mix and we recreated it in our lab, using only the best ingredients available.
The proportion of each component was defined with tolerances usually used only in high-end electronics.
This long and passionate quest for the perfect menu allows us to serve you today, on a golden platter, the best-proportioned effect pedals in the world.
Let’s talk about the check... We have made every effort to keep the price ultra low, so that you can stay away from despair and its dire effects.
Since when haven’t you been able to buy a round of drinks or get an encore?
Thanks to its stunning price, this is now possible and it will jeopardize neither your pedal board, nor your health, nor your driving license.
Please patch the Cocktail series irresponsibly!
Power supply is not included.
- Tuning range: A0 (27.5Hz) – C8 (4186.01Hz)
- Reference pitch: A4 = 436Hz – 445Hz (1 Hz/increment)
- Detection accuracy: +/-1 cent
- Power supply: 1 9V battery (included) or adapter (DC9V, 600mA or above, optional)
- Input impedance: 1MΩ (tuner on)
- Power consumption: 55mA max
- Battery life: approximately 5 hours in continuous use, tuner on (A4 continuous input, VU-meter mode on)
- Weight: 430g (battery included)
- Dimensions (W×L×H) : 76 × 120 × 46mm