We all need more happiness right now.
Eau Claire, WI – July 11, 2016 – Dwarfcraft Devices is ready to spread some Happiness, in the form of a multi-mode filter pedal, packed to the gills with features. Happiness opens a new world of synth inspired tones and textures with low pass, band pass, and high pass filtering. The filter is modulated with an internal triangle based LFO or external CV patched in, and a “scramble” circuit, akin to a sample and hold.
Expression jacks for filter cutoff and LFO speed are along the top panel, and CV in and out are on the sides. Happiness internally converts the industry standard 9v power supply to +/-12V for seamless integration with Eurorack modular synth systems, and Dwarfcraft’s CV capable devices. All these features are packed into the same tall enclosure used by the twin stags, to maximize controls while minimizing footprint.
As usual, this newest Dwarfcraft Device works well with a bass guitar, but it’s equally at home wringing new sounds out of guitars, drum machines, synths, and electric mandolin. (protip: turn the low pass filter all the way down so no mandolin can come out.)
- Low pass, band pass, and high pass filter modes
- Modulate the filter with an internal LFO or external CV
- Scramble feature is akin to a “sample and hold”
- Expression jacks for filter cutoff and LFO speed
- CV in and out
- Converts standard 9v power supply to +/-12V for seamless integration with Eurorack modular synth
- PEDAL will retail for $275 and will be ready to ship in August.