The Dunlop Uni-Vibe® incorporates the original Uni-Vibe® circuit design utilizing hand matched photoresistors, a long-life incandescent lamp, and custom engineered light housing to insure the sonic integrity of the unit. The durable brushed stainless steel housing is designed to protect the control knobs against accidental bumping during play. Features include silent switching with hi-reliability hardware, providing low noise and extended life, and high quality jacks to ensure solid connections. This adds up to classic sound and reliability.
With the Uni-Vibe's renowned chorus and vibrato modes you'll find yourself playing a lot of new things from sheer inspiration. The Chorus sound is thick, phasey, and a lot like a rotating speaker while the Vibrato sound bends the pitch up and down, giving a cool quivering texture to your sound. In either mode, the speed, volume, and intensity knobs let you twist and turn your sound into a new dimension.
Note: The Uni-Vibe® functions without the optional UV-1FC controller pedal with its own built-in speed control.
- The UV-1 comes complete with the Dunlop ECB-004 AC Adapter.
- UV-1 5" x 5.5" x 2.5"
- 2.38 lbs.
- Stainless Steel
- Companion SVC-1 Vibra Chorus
- Honey Vibra Chorus
- LRE Roto-Vibe
- Shin-Ei Vibra Chorus
- Shin-Ei Uni-Vibe
- Univox U-915 Uni-Vibe
- BBE Soul Vibe - Rotary Simulator
- Bumper Crop Studio Hey Vibe-B
- Bumper Crop Studio Hey Vibe-P
- dp Musicworks The dp Vibe
- DryBell V-1 Vibe Machine
- DryBell V-2 Vibe Machine
- Electronic Orange Moon Vibe - A Vintage Phaser
- Elfa Univibe
- Flying Mo-Jo Dolly Dagger - Uni-Vibe
- Foxrox Provibe
- Jimi Hendrix JHM3 70th Anniversary Tribute series Univibe
- Jimi Hendrix JHM3EHT Experience Hendrix Tour Univibe
- Korg Nuvibe
- KR Musical Products Mega Vibe
- Castledine Electronics Supra-Vibe
- MMFX MonoVibe
- Monster Effects / RTZ Audio Vibezilla
- MZ Effects Uni-Vibes
- Prescription Electronics Vibe-Unit (designed by Bob Sweet)
- Retroman Uber Vibe
- Rocket Multi-Vibe
- Sweet Sound Ultra-Vibe
- Honey Psychedelic Machine