- controls the output volume
- adds sustain to the fundamental note. As you turn it up, the fundamental note will sustain longer and longer and turn the fundamental note into a note 1 octave higher.
The specially modified circuitry that adds an octave overtone to the fundamental fuzz effect. This gives the unique edge heard on many of Jimi's solos.
- Two external control knobs; one controls volume, while the other controls tone.
- The red LED indicates when the unit is on.
- Powered by the Dunlop ECB-003 and/or 9 volt battery.
- 4-1/4" x 2-1/4" x 1-1/4"
- 1.0 lbs.
- (2008-12-12) Dunlop Jimi Hendrix Octave Fuzz Stompbox Demo by GearWire
- (2012-04-10) [????] 558? Todays Gear Dunlop ??? JIMI HENDRIX OCTAVE FUZZ JH-3S by Today's Gear
No forum threads about this effect yet.
mxr octave fuzz dunlop octave fuzz