Control your volume and FX parameters without crowding your pedalboard. Saving space doesn’t mean skimping on durability or functionality—the DVP4 Mini Volume (X) Pedal does everything that the larger DVP3 does at half the size, and it’s just as durable and solidly built with a lightweight aluminum chassis, aggressive non-slip tread, and our patented Low Friction Band-Drive for a smooth range of motion and consistent, reliable performance. For maximum comfort and precision, the DVP4’s rocker tension is fully adjustable.
The AUX output combines tuner and expression functionality into one jack that can be toggled with a switch inside the pedal. When using the DVP4 as an expression pedal, you can use an internal pot to set the minimum level of the parameter you’re controlling with the rocker. If you want to reverse the function of the heel-down and toe-down positions, the DVP4 has another internal switch that allows you to do so.
Don’t sacrifice control over your volume level and FX pedals just because you’re using a travel-sized board. Get yourself a Volume (X) Mini Pedal.
- (2016-01-26) NAMM 2016 - DUNLOP's New Petrucci Wah, M300 Reverb, Volume X Mini | GEAR GODS by geargods
- (2016-01-28) NAMM '16 - Dunlop | MXR Reverb, Mini Volume Pedal, John Petrucci Cry Baby & Overrated Special Demos by Premier Guitar
- (2016-05-16) Dunlop Volume ( x ) Mini by wildbabydragon
- (2016-08-15) ?? Dunlop ??? Volume X Mini DVP4 by BuzzbeeTV
- (2017-01-28) Dunlop VOLUME (X) MINI volume & expression pedal by Gearmanndude
- (2017-02-08) Dunlop DVP4 Volume X Mini Review by 60 Cycle Hum