Jim Dunlop Cry Baby series
Throughout his career, Slash has used the Cry Baby to create his trademark epic solos that he weaves into his groundbreaking gritty, blues-influenced rock. We worked closely with him to design the Slash Cry Baby Classic, custom-voiced for the raw, expressive sound that influenced a generation of guitar players. Tuned to a lower frequency and featuring a custom-wound resonance inductor, this wah- wah has a huge dynamic range and a wide sweep. Two side-mounted blue LEDs indicate ON/OFF status, viewable from any angle onstage, so you can always tell when the effect is on. The Slash Cry Baby Classic also features high quality components, such as a true hardwire bypass switch and a long-life pot, and comes in housed in a heavy duty die-cast casing featuring custom Slash artwork and a distressed hot-rod paintjob.
- (2012-06-06) SC95 Crybaby Slash signature by Nazzareno Zacconi
- (2012-07-27) Dunlop SC95 Slash Cry Baby Unboxing by Westside Distribution
- (2012-07-27) Judge Fredd & the Dunlop SC95 & MXR SF01 Slash Signature by kriskardiak
- (2012-09-28) Dunlop SC95 Cry Baby Classic Slash Signature Wah and MXR SF01 Slash Signature Octave Fuzz by guitarworld
- (2012-10-26) Dunlop SC95 Slash Cry Baby Classic (Aivn) by JamStageCz
- (2012-12-23) Judge Fredd & the Dunlop Cry Baby Slash SC95 by kriskardiak
- (2014-09-26) Slash Cry Baby® Classic Wah Wah by Jim Dunlop
- (2017-03-05) Dunlop ??? Slash Cry Baby Classic Wah SC95 by BuzzbeeTV
No forum threads about this effect yet.
Here's some code to post a link with image on forums, eBay, websites,...