Jim Dunlop (2005-2006)
When you think about the classic wah-wah sounds of the 60s, you think about British bluesmen and psychedelic American rockers, not Italy. But those Sunshine-y and Foxey tones could not have existed without the Italian-made Fasel inductors that were in the first wah pedals—including the original Crybaby. These inductors were the key to the pedals' tone, but have been unavailable for years. Not anymore. Your Crybaby Classic with Fasel Inside will faithfully recreate the vocal sweep and lush harmonics from those timeless recordings. Plug in your Crybaby Classic and hear what you've been missing.
Features: Heavy die cast construction for years of reliability, 100K ohm Hot Potz potentiometer that allows for that quick, abrupt wah sound. Powered by the Dunlop ECB-003 AC Adapter and/or 9 volt battery.
10" x 4" x 2-1/2" 3.7 lbs. Black
- (2010-02-18) Crybaby Wah comparison Standard GCB-95 versus Classic by Gearmanndude
- (2011-12-06) Legacy & Innovation: 3 Cry Baby Models From Dunlop by Jim Dunlop
- (2012-02-23) Jim Dunlop Wah Pedal - Fasel GCB-95F by intheblues
- (2012-10-27) Jim Dunlop Cry Baby Classic Wah Pedal Shootout by intheblues
- (2012-12-20) Dunlop GCB95F Crybaby Classic Wah (Aivn) by JamStageCz
- (2014-02-02) Dunlop ??? Classic Crybaby Wah GCB 95F by BuzzbeeTV
- (2014-04-05) Dunlop Original Cry Baby vs Classic Cry Baby by FuzzvilleMusicstore
- (2014-06-04) Dunlop GCB95F Crybaby Classic Wah Pedal Demo - Sweetwater Sound by Sweetwater Sound
- (2014-07-21) Jim Dunlop Cry Baby Classic by Tristan klein by wildbabydragon