Jim Dunlop British Invasion Cry Baby Wah
This is a one off run, limited edition, Jim Dunlop CryBaby Wah finished in the Dunlop Custom Shop with a relic style Union Jack print. Internally the pedal is the same as the best selling Dunlop GCB95 CryBaby wah, but the exterior is without doubt the coolest looking Cry Baby Wah we've ever seen! Only 50 of these are coming to Europe, and all 50 are coming to Andertons. Stock is arriving in September 2014 but we strongly recommend you pre order yours now as demand for these is going to be very high.
- Impedance - Input 800 kOhm, Output 10 kOhm
- Resonant Frequency - Heel Down 350 Hz - 450 Hz, Toe Down 1.5 kHz - 2.5 kHz
- Maximum Level - Input -8.0 dBV, Output +10 dBV
- Maximum Gain - Heel Down +19.5 dB, Toe Down +19.0 dB
- Current Draw 900 µA - runs on 9v battery, or optional extra 9v power supply