The 105Q Cry Baby Bass Wah has been the most popular bass wah for years. The world’s top bass players have used its deep, expressive tones to add groove and texture to their bass lines. Now you can get that sound and functionality without taking up much more space than a Phase 90.
Enter the Cry Baby Mini Bass Wah. It’s half the size of the 105Q, and unlike its bigger brother, it comes in a lightweight aluminum housing. The Mini Bass Wah may be small, but its thunderous presence will not to be denied. This pedal has been carefully designed to retain and complement your low end, with Volume and Q controls to further fine-tune your wah sound. Players of downtuned and extended range guitars, take note—this little beast will sound great with your rig, too.
Stepping in and out of the wah effect to sweeten up fills and solos is simple and seamless thanks to convenient auto-return switching, and with such a small footprint, the Cry Baby Mini Bass Wah will fit nicely on your downsized travel board.
- Optimized for bass frequencies
- External Q and Volume controls
- Auto-return switching
- (2016-04-14) Dunlop Mini Bass Wah - Demo by Nevada Music UK
- (2016-07-07) Josh Paul demos the Cry Baby Bass Mini Wah by Jim Dunlop
- (2016-08-05) Michael League of Snarky Puppy stopped by the office today to pick up the new Mini Bass Wah on his way to the SFJAZZ gig tonight...what a talent! by Jim Dunlop
- (2016-08-11) Doug John Cry Baby Mini Bass Wah by Jim Dunlop
- (2016-08-17) 105Q Cry Baby Mini Bass Wah by Jim Dunlop
- (2016-08-17) Our good buddy Bryan Beller with the new Cry Baby Bass Mini Wah. by Jim Dunlop
- (2016-08-23) Super Bright bass strings artist Nathan Navarro just sent in this cool riff demo with the Cry Baby MIni Bass Wah. by Jim Dunlop
- (2016-08-25) Cry Baby Bass Mini Wah by Jim Dunlop