Jim Dunlop (2004-2005)
We've taken the original Crybaby and added the two most popular and requested upgrades - the famous Q control, which varies the intensity of the wah effect by adjusting the effect's bandpass shape, and the volume Boost, for up to 15 dB added gain to your output signal. The 95Q is a flexible tone monster that retains the original Crybaby's fast-reacting characteristics.
Features: Heavy die cast construction for years of reliability, 100k ohm Hot Potz potentiometer that allows for that quick, abrupt wah sound. Silent "auto-off" switching automatically bypasses the effect when the foot is off the pedal. The adjustable volume boost know for up to +15 dB is mounted on the side of the pedal along with the adjustable "Q" control.
Powered by the Dunlop ECB-003 AC Adapter and/or 9 volt battery.
- (2011-12-06) Legacy & Innovation: 3 Cry Baby Models From Dunlop by Jim Dunlop
- (2013-01-12) THE REVIEW :: Dunlop - 95Q Cry Baby Wah Wah - Up Close by SkinnyMusicTV
- (2013-09-26) Jim Dunlop 95Q Cry Baby Wah Demo by Davide Aru by Eko
- (2014-06-01) Dunlop ??? Crybaby Q Wah Wah 95Q by BuzzbeeTV
- (2018-06-02) ??????? ???? ???? CryBaby 95Q by Maxz