A good chorus effect has to sound be creamy, saturated and warm. This can only be achieved with good, old-fashioned analog electronics, albeit those with a special circuitry design so as not to carry over into today all of yesterday’s unwanted noise. The Blue Move Chorus realizes a large bandwidth of chorus sounds: at a slow tempo (Speed) and with a great range of modulation (Depth), the Blue Move gives rise to wide, planar, deep and/or shimmering chorus sounds. Wafting Leslie-like sounds can be attained, for example, at faster speed and reduced depth modulation settings. The high input impedance of 1 MOhm sensitively translates the input signal, retaining its inherent musicality despite the effect’s sound density.
A pulsing LED light indicates the speed of the Chorus setting, while True Bypass electronics ensure that the Blue Move Chorus remains absolutely sound neutral in its inactivated state.
- SPEED: controls the speed of the Chorus waves
- DEPTH: controls the depth of the Chorus waves
- MIX: controls the amount of Chorus effect impacting the original signal.
- True Bypass Circuitry
- EH Electronics (USA)
- Neutrik connectors
- Epoxy PCB boards
- Select brand name parts
- Pots and switches freely wired, not on the board
- Electrical power via 1x 9V block battery or 9V DC power supply