A cabinet simulator is a device designed to emulate the frequency response of a speaker system. Guitar and bass speaker systems have a very pronounced filtering effect, rolling off the low and high frequencies very sharply due to their physical and electrical properties. Things like cone size, material, impedance, enclosure size and type, even distance from a wall, affect these filters very noticeably.
- speaker of various sizes.
- low end roll off point, reproducing the effect of closed or open back cabinets, and anything in between.
- Punch control boosts the 800 Hz band, that lets you cut through the mix with warmth.
The Philosophy behind the design is to allow the user to CREATE their own cabinet response settings, moving away from the typical preset cabinet simulators in the market. This approach let the musician to define his own sound and getting an accurate reproduction of it when recording and playing live gigs, without depending on mic placement, amplifier or cabinet availability..Just dial in your favorite tone, tune your cabinet response and go straight to the PA or recording gear!!
- (2015-12-14) Omnicabsim by DSM Noisemaker by DSM Noisemaker
- (2016-01-15) DSM Noisemaker OmniCabSim - Demo by fluff191
- (2016-01-25) DSM Noisemaker Omnicabsim Clean bass demo by DSM Noisemaker
- (2016-08-11) NAFTA + OMNICABSIM Improv demo by DSM Noisemaker
- (2016-08-11) I was just fooling around with the OD setting of my nafta prototype..It sounds sooo goood that i needed to record something with it.. note the dynamics, how it cleans up, and the smoothness and vocal texture when i turn the guitar volume up... what do you by DSM Noisemaker
- (2016-08-25) DSM Omnicabsim with guitar Demo by DSM Noisemaker
- (2016-12-04) Bass Musician Magazine Reviews OmniCabSim by DSM Noisemaker by BMMCD07
- (2017-01-06) YES, the OmniCabSim is pretty popular with metal Bass players. But what about Guitar? I am a guitar player myself, and initially, the OCSD was meant for guitar, so i arranged the ranges to get the best of both worlds. Check this video with Benjamin Lechug by DSM Noisemaker
- (2017-06-14) Marcos Sanchez with his omnicabsim....awesome player!! #Repost @nekokatsu333 with @instatoolsapp ??? Have you seen my first single The Star from my album Path of The Empress part 1? You can watch the full video on https://youtu.be/OT8UnvVGBwQ And if you by DSM Noisemaker
- (2017-10-19) DSM Noisemaker OmniCabSim [Bass Demo] by Patrick Hunter