The Z-Drive is designed and manufactured by EarthQuaker Devices and available exclusively from all Dr. Z dealers and drzamps.com.
It is a dual channel light/medium gain overdrive with a universal active 3 band EQ. The germanium side is lighter gain with a more open feel while the mosfet side is higher gain with a tighter response. Each channel has a bass cut toggle to further fine tune and differentiate the tonal response and tailor it to your rig.
- (2015-08-04) #Z_Drive pedal. Coming soon... by Dr. Z Amplification
- (2015-08-27) Dr Z Z-Drive Overdrive demo with Antidote head/cab & MJT Strat by Gearmanndude
- (2015-08-27) Dr Z Z-Drive overdrive demo with Antidote head/cab & R9 Les Paul by Gearmanndude
- (2015-09-02) Dr Z Z-Drive demo with Fender Pro Junior Amp & Telecaster by Gearmanndude
- (2015-09-03) Dr. Z Z-Drive Overdrive Pedal Demo/Review with R0 Gibson Les Paul by Mythos Pedals
- (2015-11-02) Dr. Z Amplification Z-Drive Overdrive by reverbmarket
- (2015-12-24) 2015 Haar "Traditional T" / Dr Z. Z Drive by GregsGuitars
- (2016-03-24) Dr. Z Z-Drive Overdrive by GuitarPlayer
- (2016-06-23) Dr. Z - Z Drive Demo - Eric Ambel by Dr. Z Amplification
- (2016-07-28) Dr. Z Z-Drive Preamp/Distortion Pedal (Pt.1 w/ Hot Rod Deluxe) by Dr. Z Amplification
- (2016-10-27) Dr. Z Z-Drive Preamp/Distortion Demo (Pt. 2: Alternate Uses) by Dr. Z Amplification
- (2016-11-28) Dr Z Drive Overdrive Guitar Pedal by MusicToyz