The Evil MotherFuzzer.
"Rumors have crossed the country of the resurrection of a rare beast. It feasts on guitar licks and riffs and colors it with his poisoned tongue."
Together with Dutch guitar player Pablo van de Poel, Dr.No developed a rare beast. Almost two years ago Dr.No and Pablo (both Fuzz addicts) formed a pact started a collaboration with final goal, "getting you the best Fuzz of the universe", that after many prototypes resulted in the amazing Evil Motherfuzzer.This old school classic reinvented fuzz contains two rare NOS High Gain AC128 matched pair Germanium Transistors that are collected and brought together from places all over the world (yes…even from a radio museum). The Evil Motherfuzzer has this PNP Positive ground on the main hand build circuit board, but no worries… the Evil MotherFuzzer contains a little brain that turns that around to negative ground so you don’t have to worry about daisy chaining your Germanium Fuzz with other effects in your chain that in other cases cause trouble.
Because of the rarity of the old Germanium trannies the edition is extremely limited. Only 74 copies can be build... worldwide. With again an amazing graphic design, and fully hand build with all selected and high end components that makes this Fuzz to become a new classic for true tone connoisseurs. As a cool bonus the Evil MotherFuzzer is handsigned by Pablo van de Poel as well as Dr.No.
Evil MotherFuzzer Functions:
Volume: Output control level. Even when the volume knob turned counter clockwise, an amazing tone and fuzz will stand out.
Fuzz: The Fuzz knob controls the amount of "Evil Fuzz". To have a cool "clean up sound", leave your Fuzz dail knob fully open and try to lower your volume on your guitar or volume pedal. Also when lowering the Fuzz, a very organic tone will remain.
Contour: This knob allows you to play and dial with Harmonic tone, Sustain. It also adds clarity to your midrange.
Bias: The Bias knob gives you the opportunity to leave out the "fat", "bass" when lowering the dial knob. This allows you to have other effects like Wah Wah's run through without losing them in your signal.
- (2014-08-02) Evil MotherFuzzer testlab day. by Dr. No
- (2014-11-01) Also tried them for you as a dynamic duo with the Holy Wahcamoly. The Bad MotherFuzzer is now limited available for you Fuzz lovers at http://drno-effects.com/contact/ by Dr. No
- (2015-06-10) These sound INSANE!!!! They are over to the US for new owners! by Dr. No
- (2015-06-10) Evil MotherFuzzer = Evil Tunes cant help it.... by Dr. No
- (2015-11-01) Dr No EVIL MOTHER FUZZER Fuzz pedal demo with Knaggs Severn & Pro Jr by Gearmanndude
- (2015-11-13) Dr No BAD MOTHER FUZZER fuzz demo with Kingbee Tele & Pro Jr by Gearmanndude
- (2016-02-20) Evil MotherFuzzer vs MOTHERBRAIN by Dr. No