It is an effect combining Buffer and Booster together. The Buffer is designed to reduce tone and dynamic loss caused by long cables, multiple FX pedals, or TRUE BYPASS connections. Built-in 2 groups of Buffer: In Buffer supports more effective and closer connection between your guitar and effect chain, keeping the original signal into the effects at maximum level; Out Buffer is connected between effect chain and amp system, making your output signal reach to your amp system perfectly. Additional Boost controlled by foot switch, provide you a 20dB gain range.
ARMOR BUFFER proves to be the firmest fortress to preserve your tone.
- (2014-01-22) Dr.J D57?ARMOR BUFFER?"??"?? by punk1454
- (2014-01-22) DrJ D-57 ?ARMOR?double Buffer effec by punk1454
- (2014-05-28) Dr. J Armor Buffer - Demo - What is a Buffer? by EytschPi42
- (2014-12-12) Dr J Armor Buffer Demo by Neal Walter - Guitar Pedal Buffer Tone by Osiamo
- (2015-02-16) Joyo Quickies - Dr.J Armor Buffer - Dr.J Series by EytschPi42
- (2015-08-08) Dr. J Pedals - Armour Buffer Demo by Kyle Ragan