- Analog circuit design, 2 functions in 1 pedal - active volume and Vintage Wah pedal.
- Active volune design for eliminating signal loss.
- The Wah response is based on the original Crybaby response.
- Made of hard plastic lightweight casing but very robust and well made.
- Two Led lights lead to easy operation, switch between two mods by footswitch.
Product DescriptionThe New Volume/Wah pedal from Donner Company with the name of Vowel, which is also a analog circuit pedal. The Mini 2 in 1 Volume/Wah Pedal is a multi-functional pedal with extremely lightweight casing, which provides convenience for guitarists. The Vowel delivers both an excellent wah response along with volume function and all in a small footprint. Very small footprint and much shorter than a standard wah pedal or volume pedal. Press the footswitch to switch two different modes between wah mode and volume mode. LED indicate the current mode: Green LED mode is volume mode, and Red LED mode is wah mode. In wah mode, the response is based on the original Crybaby response. What you need to do is just press it, and feel the vocal sweep and lush harmonics from the wah's classic era. In volume mode, Donner designed a special active circuit that ensures keeping every detail of your sound. As a volume pedal, the Vowel could satisfy every strict demand of every guitarists.
- Input: 1/4â€³Monaural Jack.
- Output: 1/4â€³Monaural Jack.
- Working Current: 22mA.
- Power Supply: DC 9V (Negative in the center )
- Dimensions: 148.5mm (D)*65.5mm (W)*60mm (H)
- Net Weight: 280g (with box)
- Do not use the pedal in high temperature, high humidity, or subzero environments.
- Do not use the pedal in the direct sunlight.
- Please do not disassemble the pedal by yourself.
- Please keep the manual for future reference.
No forum threads about this effect yet.