Donner nano pedals
This is the delay pedal from Donner Company with the name of Wave, which is also a pure analog circuit delay pedal. And maybe itÂ’s the smallest analog delay effect pedal ever. The clear tone of Wave can be well applied to all kinds of music, and the tone can compete with same expensive similar products. For analog delay, 20ms-620ms delay time is sufficient to meet the normal needs. Although Wave has a small size, it is equipped with complete basic adjustment knob. There are three function knobs, namely LEVEL, F.BACK and TIME. LEVEL is used to set the delay volume. F.BACK is to set the repeated notes. TIME is used to set Delay time. Two models: MOD and NORMAL. True bypass switch lets your instrumentÂ’s signal pass through a non-electronic bypass line when the effect is disengaged, feeding your amp with direct, unaltered signal from your instrument.
- MOD Mode: Provide mod effect of delay,
- NORMAL Mode: Provide normal effect of delay.
- Pure analog Whole circuit delay, clear, plump and smooth new delay effect.
- Super mini size, made of aluminum alloy, convenient and durable.
- True bypass provide transparent tone.
- LED indicator shows the working state.
- Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Time of Delay: 20ms ~ 620ms
- Input impedance: 1 M Ohms
- Output impedance: 490 Ohms
- Working Current: 38 mA
- Power Supply: 9V DC adapter (negative in the center)
- Dimensions: 75mm (D)*36mm (W)*40mm (H)
- Weight: 210g (with box)