Donner nano pedals
This is the chorus pedal from Donner Company with the name of Tutti, which is also a pure analog circuit chorus pedal. And maybe itÂ’s the smallest analog chorus effect pedal ever. The practical use shows the simulation chorus pure(Analog Chorus)clear and transparent texture sounds fresh and natural. It has always been very clear with different types of guitars and various types of pickups,and the loss of the tone dynamic would be well controlled to a low standard. Although Tutti has a small size, it is equipped with complete basic adjustment knob. There are three function knobs, namely LEVEL, DEPTH and RATE. LEVEL is used to set the effect output volume. DEPTH is to set the effect depth. RATE is used to set the effect speed. Two models: DEEP and NORMAL. True bypass switch lets your instrumentÂ’s signal pass through a non-electronic bypass line when the effect is disengaged, feeding your amp with direct, unaltered signal from your instrument.
- DEEP Mode: Provide DEEP effect of chorus,
- NORMAL Mode: Provide normal effect of chorus.
- Super mini size, made of aluminum alloy, convenient and durable.
- Pure Analog chorus effect, clear, gental, plump.
- True bypass provide transparent tone.
- LED indicator shows the working state.
- Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Input impedance: 490 Ohms
- Output impedance: 490 Ohms
- Working current: 14 mA
- Power Supply: 9V DC adapter (negative in the center)
- Dimensions: 75mm (D)*36mm (W)*40mm (H)
- Weight: 210g (with box)