Donner nano pedals
This is the tube overdrive pedal from Donner Company with the name of Tube Drive, which is also a pure analog circuit tube chorus pedal. And maybe itÂ’s the smallest analog overdrive effect pedal ever. If you're looking for tube tone without the hassle and cost of a tube amp, check out the Donner Tube Drive Pedal. With 100% pure analog goodness for guitar tone needs, the Tube Drive gives you all the dialing-in and shaping control you want and makes it easy. Although Tube Drive has a small size, it is equipped with complete basic adjustment knob. There are three function knobs, namely VOLUME, TONE and GAIN.VOLUME is used to set the output volume. TONE is to set the effect brightness. GAIN is used to set the gain of distortion. Two models: BOOST and NORMAL. True bypass switch lets your instrumentÂ’s signal pass through a non-electronic bypass line when the effect is disengaged, feeding your amp with direct, unaltered signal from your instrument
- BOOST Mode: Provide BOOST effect of distortion,
- NORMAL Mode: Provide normal effect of distortion.
- Enlarging the output to get the tightened electromagnetic sound.
- Super mini size, made of aluminum alloy, convenient and durable.
- True bypass provide transparent tone, 100% Analog design.
- LED indicator shows the working state.
- Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Input impedance: 520 Ohms
- Output impedance: 12 K Ohms
- Working current: 21 mA
- Power Supply: 9V DC adapter (negative in the center)
- Dimensions: 75mm (D)*36mm (W)*40mm (H)
- Weight: 210g (with box)
- (2016-09-30) Donner Tube Drive Pedal - Nano Series by intheblues
- (2016-12-29) A $35 TUBE DRIVE Pedal by Donner Effects - Demo & Review by The Tone King