Donner nano pedals
This is the tremolo pedal from Donner Company with the name of Ripple, which is also a pure analog circuit tremolo pedal. And maybe itÂ’s the smallest analog tremolo effect pedal ever. If you're looking for tremolo tone, you could check out the Donner Ripple Pedal. With 100% pure analog goodness for guitar tone needs. Although Ripple has a small size, it is equipped with complete basic adjustment knob. Classic tremolo effects with a huge range of speed and depth. There are three function knobs, namely DEPTH, COLOR and SPEED. DEPTH is used to set the effect depth. COLOR is to set the effect brightness. SPEED is used to set the effect speed. Two models: MOD and NORMAL. True bypass switch lets your instrumentÂ’s signal pass through a non-electronic bypass line when the effect is disengaged, feeding your amp with direct, unaltered signal from your instrument.
- MOD Mode: Provide MOD effect of Tremolo,
- NORMAL Mode: Provide normal effect of Tremolo.
- Classic tremolo effects with a huge range of speed and depth.
- Super mini size, made of aluminum alloy, convenient and durable.
- True bypass provide transparent tone, 100% Analog design.
- LED indicator shows the working state.
- Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Input impedance: 520 Ohms
- Output impedance: 12 K Ohms
- Working current: 9 mA
- Power Supply: 9V DC adapter (negative in the center)
- Dimensions: 75mm (D)*36mm (W)*40mm (H)
- Weight: 210g (with box)