Donner nano pedals
This is the booster pedal from Donner Company with the name of Booster, which is also a pure analog circuit booster pedal. And maybe itÂ’s the smallest analog booster effect ever. The Booster pedal could create the rich distortion sound, and make it more powerful. By adjusting the GAIN knob you can get a full frequency boost that is transparent and gives you back what you put into it. It would be easy for you to design own guitar sound in different live performances. Although Booster has a small size, it is equipped with complete basic adjustment knob. There are three function knobs, namely TONE, VOLUME and GAIN. VOLUME is used to set the effect output volume. TONE is to set the effect brightness of tone. GAIN is used to set the gain of boost. Two models: MID and NORMAL. True bypass switch lets your instrumentÂ’s signal pass through a non-electronic bypass line when the effect is disengaged, feeding your amp with direct, unaltered signal from your instrument.
- MID Mode: Provide MID effect of Metal drive,
- NORMAL Mode: Provide normal effect of Metal drive.
- Create the rich distortion sound, and make it more powerful.
- Super mini size, made of aluminum alloy, convenient and durable.
- True bypass provide transparent tone, 100% Analog design.
- LED indicator shows the working state.
- Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Input impedance: 1 M Ohms
- Output impedance: 10K Ohms
- Working current: 13 mA
- Power Supply: 9V DC adapter (negative in the center)
- Dimensions: 75mm (D)*36mm (W)*40mm (H)
- Weight: 210g (with box)