Donner mini pedals
The NEW digital mini preamp pedal from Donner Company with the name of Sweet Juice, which is also a digital circuit pedal. A very good preamp pedal in the whole Aluminium-alloy stomp box. This is a wonderful pedal. Sound based on Fender 65 Twin Reverb* and Orange AD30*. Versatile 2-channel mini preamp pedal with organic tube amp sound. There are seven function knobs, namely LEVEL, REVERB, GAIN, LOW, MIDDLE, HIGH and CAB SIM. LEVEL is used to controls the effect output. GAIN is used to control the reverb amount. GAIN is used to control the effect gain amount. LOW/MIDDLE/HIGH is 3-band EQ for tone shaping. CAB SIM: Press: switches cab simulator on/off (the LED will keep flashing while the cab simulator is on); Hold: switch between two different channels: CH A(Clean, green LED) - Based on Fender 65 Twin Reverb*, CH B(Crunch, red LED) - Based on Orange AD30*.
- Versatile 2-channel mini preamp pedal with organic tube amp sound.
- Digital circuit design, built-in reverb and cab simulator functions.
- Heavy duty metal footswitch and on/off status LED, stable and strong.
- Sound based on Fender 65 Twin Reverb* and Orange AD30*.
- DC 9V adapter power supply(Center negative), NOTE: current consumption: 200mA.(Not Included).
- Input: 1/4Ã¢Â€Â³Monaural Jack.
- Output: 1/4Ã¢Â€Â³Monaural Jack.
- Power Supply: DC 9V (Negative in the center ).
- Working Current: 200mA.
- Dimensions: 93.5(D)*42(W)*52(H)mm.
- Net Weight: 230g.