- 7-Mode Modulation effects: Chorus A, Chorus B, Phaser, Tremolo, Rotary, Vibrato and Flanger.
- Digital circuit design, true bypass provide transparent tone.
- Whole Aluminium-alloy classic, stable and strong.
- LED indicator shows the working state.
- DC 9V Adapter power supply.
The New Modulation pedal from Donner Company with the name of Mod Square, which is a digital circuit pedal. 7-Mode Modulation effects in the whole Aluminium-alloy stomp box. One pedal let you have 7 different effect modulation: Chorus A, Chorus B, Phaser, Tremolo, Rotary, Vibrato and Flanger. This is a wonderful pedal. A variety of modulation effect adds musical color to you tone. There are three function knobs, namely E.LEVEL, DEPTH and RATE. E.LEVEL is used to set the effect level. DEPTH is used to set the effect depth. RATE is used to set effect speed. True bypass switch lets your instrumentÂ’s signal pass through a non-electronic bypass line when the effect is disengaged, feeding your amp with direct, unaltered signal from your instrument.
- Input: 1/4â€³Monaural Jack.
- Output: 1/4â€³Monaural Jack.
- Power Supply: DC 9V (Negative in the center).
- Working Current: 140mA.
- Dimensions: 95(D)*45(W)*48(H)mm.
- Weight: 250g (With box).
- (2017-06-14) Donner Mod Square Multi Modulation Pedal by intheblues
- (2017-07-01) $45 for 7 MODULATION EFFECTS! Donner MOD SQUARE Demo & Review by The Tone King