Donner Looper stores your loops when you power down or disconnect the power plug. This means absolutely zero worries, as the music you have created stays stored and is ready to go when you need it - be it just jamming on ideas, rehearsal, live performance or studio.
How to use the Donner Looper?
Donner Looper makes looping as easy as 1-2-3. No hassle or needlessly complicated stuff, Looper is boiled down to the essentials and makes control intuitive yet flexible, so guitarists can focus on what matters most: playing and performing. You press once to record, press once again to play the loop. Press once to add another layer of sounds (something you can keep repeating until you run out of ideas). You press and hold to Undo a layer and press and hold again to Redo. Press twice to stop, after which you can press and hold to clear the loop. Ah, if only life were this simple.
- The guitar player's looper - made for guitarists by guitarists
- Dirt simple looping - and nothing but looping
- 10 minutes of looping
- Undo / Redo function
- Unlimited overdubs
- 48Khz 24 bit uncompressed high quality audio
- Easily Import/Export the music to and from PC
- Ultra-small footprint
- True bypass
- 1 year warranty
- Power Supply: DC 9V ()
- Parameters: Input: 110v-240v, 50/60Hz, 0.2A
- Output: 9V 500mA, 4.5W
- Current draw: 128mA
- Input:1/ 4” monaural jack (impedance:470k Ohms)
- Output:1/ 4” monaural jack (impedance:100 Ohms)
- Dimensions: 95mm (D)*44mm (W)*48mm (H)
- Weight: 290g (with box)