- Three Modes: Down, Up and Detune
- Switch Mode Among
- Down (Pitch down): It shifts the pitch and mixes it back with the original signal to create a rich harmonic voice.
- Up (Pitch up):Outputs a precise polyphonic pitch shifting voice
- Detune (Slightly pitch shifting): It slightly shifts the pitch and mixes it back with the original signal to create a chorus-like effect, it brings a lot of nice spacy feel.
- Original signal to create
- Precise polyphonic pitch shifting
- ±2 Oct Pitch Range (16 optional parameters)
- True bypass
- Power Supply: DC- 9V ()
- Parameters: Input: 110v-240v, 50/60Hz, 0.2A
- Output: 9v 500mA, 4.5W
- Current draw: 128mA
- Input:1/ 4” monaural jack (impedance:470k Ohms)
- Output:1/ 4” monaural jack (impedance:100 Ohms)
- Current Draw: 128 mA
- Dimensions: 95mm (D)*44mm (W)*48mm (H)
- Weight: 290g (with box)
- (2015-10-22) DONNER - Grey Pitch (Pitch Shifter) by MrSanSystem
- (2015-12-20) How to use a Harmonizer with Panama Fuego & the Donner Grey Pitch Harmonizer! by The Tone King
No forum threads about this effect yet.
Here's some code to post a link with image on forums, eBay, websites,...